- Personal Information
We collect Personal Information based on the level of permission you consent to. This may include names, e-mail addresses, mobile telephone numbers, physical addresses, information and data regarding your social media content and accounts, information regarding your location when using the App and information regarding your activity on the App and/or the Website.
We may collect and use certain information, which by itself is not capable of identifying you, based on the level of permission you consent to. This information may include your gender, date of birth, telecommunications provider, information regarding your current telecommunications use, the identity of your Internet browser, the identity of your smartphone or tablet device, the type of operating system you use, your IP address and the domain name of your Internet service provider and/or mobile phone carrier to optimise our provision of goods and/or services to you. We may also acquire information from other sources, such as from other companies and from other public documents.
- Your Access to the App
The Personal Information we collect from you enables us to operate the App and/or the Website. If you do not provide us with this Personal Information, we may not be able to provide you with full access to the App, and/or supply you with the goods available on the App and/or the Website.
- Prohibitions on Personal Information Usage
We will keep all Personal Information we receive from you confidential and will not sell or knowingly divulge such Personal Information to any third parties, unless:
- we are required to share your Personal Information with a third party in order to comply with the law or to comply with a court order or subpoena;
- we receive a claim from a third party that you have breached any law;
- it is necessary to provide it to our third party service providers and contractors; or
- it is necessary to protect the safety and security of you, our Website and/or our App.
- Personal Information Usage
The Personal Information collected by us will be used for providing you with information and for the provisions of the services and/or goods that we provide. We use the Personal Information collected to provide our services and/or goods to you in the following ways:
- to enable us to fulfil any orders of goods that you purchase from us;
- to enable us to verify your identity;
- to enable us to send you notifications regarding our services or goods;
- to enable us to provide you with personalised content;
- to enable us to send you email announcements, sms messages, or updates regarding our services, goods, events or advertisements;
- to enable us to respond to any comments, questions or requests from you; and/or
- to enable us to carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
- Keeping Personal Information Secure
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your Personal Information and will use all reasonable endeavours to keep your Personal Information in a secure environment. However, such security cannot be guaranteed due to the nature of the internet. These measures are designed to assist in Personal Information not being accessed by unauthorised personnel, lost or misused. If you reasonably believe that there has been an unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Information please contact us at email@example.com.
- Changing Or Deleting Personal Information
The Personal Information we hold about you (such as your name and email address) is kept so that we may correctly identify you. Please let us know if this Personal Information is not accurate, complete or up-to-date. You can update this Personal Information at any time in your account on the App directly. Alternatively, upon your request, we will correct or delete inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information we hold about you. You have a right to get a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you. To request access or to change or delete certain Personal Information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you reasonably believe that there has been an unauthorised disclosure of your Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com.